[i18n] translation.php error

Miroslav Pendev miro@cybershade.us
Mon Nov 11 21:06:56 2002

Hi guys

I am trying to use the translation.php, HEAD cvs-ed just few minutes
ago, but so far I have an error.

# ./translation.php -d extract

Console_Getopt... OK

gettext version: 0.11.5 OK
PHP support in xgettext: No, trying C++ instead

Found applications: horde, gollem, imp, kronolith, mnemo, nag, passwd,
turba, vacation, whups

Error: Unknown command: ./translation.php

Usage: translation.php [options] command [command-options]
       translation.php [help|-h|--help] [command]

I didn't have the time to dig more in this, sorry.

I found that I can use the script by adding in row 1095:
$cmd="extract";

right before the big switch:
switch ($cmd) {

Although I've got a whole bunch of errors for
"unterminated character constant" in /lib/VFS/musql.php and others
the result horde.pot looks ok.

 OS: FreeBSD 4.7
PHP: 4.2.3

Miro