[i18n] translation.php error

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue Nov 12 15:12:29 2002

Zitat von Miroslav Pendev <miro@cybershade.us>:

> I am trying to use the translation.php, HEAD cvs-ed just few minutes
> ago, but so far I have an error.
>
> # ./translation.php -d extract

> Console_Getopt... OK
>
> gettext version: 0.11.5 OK
> PHP support in xgettext: No, trying C++ instead

> Found applications: horde, gollem, imp, kronolith, mnemo, nag, passwd,
> turba, vacation, whups
>
> Error: Unknown command: ./translation.php

I _thought_ I had fixed this finally. Can you confirm that you really have
the latest version. If so, please put a var_dump($args); after the '$args ='
and the 'array_shift($args)' lines (around line 1000) and tell me the output.

> Although I've got a whole bunch of errors for
> "unterminated character constant" in /lib/VFS/musql.php and others
> the result horde.pot looks ok.

This can safely be ignored and should only appear if you use the debug (-d)
flag. This will completely go away if you use a gettext with PHP support
(either from CVS or the shortcoming release).