[i18n] Re: FW: Italian Translation + request

Sergio Caredda scaredda at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 7 18:45:59 PST 2003

Hi

>Please contact the last translator before you take over his translation.
>Some translations have been updated by Marko Djukic <tech at oblo.com> though
>he isn't mentioned in the .po files.

I got in touch with him, and apparently the last translation update was made
in 2001. I was wondering, because most of the messages in the Italian
translation were really... out of place!

Anyway, just to know, once I make a po file translation, shal I just send it
here, in order to be committed to the CVS version? I am unable to compile it
myself, as said since I'm not working directly on the server and have
limited shell access.

Thanx!