[i18n] Japanese translation update, horde

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Sat Feb 8 23:08:53 PST 2003

Hi,

Having confirmed with Oren Teich that they (Oren/William Black, the
last translator) no longer maintains horde/imp Japanese translation, I
made the horde one up to date.

  http://www.ml-search.com/horde/horde/ja_JP.po.gz

It's based on CVS head, and should be ungziped to horde/po/ja_JP.po.

Anyone who subscribe to this list and are considering Japanese
translation or doing it now, please let me know for further
coordination.  I am doing this because my own, a horde framework based
application needs it.  I may be providing translations occasionally
from now on but have no intention to take a lead on this.  (I don't
have enough time to guarantee timely updates, long term translation
maintenance, and to take care of translations for most of other horde
applications.)

Regards,
Takeshi