[i18n] Question about Translation

Sergio Caredda scaredda at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 10 15:24:10 PST 2003

Hello,

I have been through the update and translation of various Horde projects.
Now, have a question, that might have been debated already... but anyway;-)

I noticed that many strings to be translated in one of the project (let say
Kronolith for example), are already in the main translation .po file of
Horder (for example the days of the week, the months, or as well as many
sentences regarding the installation of each module, which are equal across
all modules, exept, of course, for the modules name). Wouldn;t it be
possible to avoid this doublework? This also because there are some smaller
modules (like, for examples, Mnemo), which would only really ned a couple fo
strings to be translated.

Just a question;-)

Sergio