[i18n] Fwd: AW: AW: AW: [hermes]hermes decimal hours

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 24 10:59:55 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de -----
    Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:40:37 +0100
    From: Udo Schubert <news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de>
 Subject: AW: AW: AW: [hermes]hermes decimal hours
      To: hermes at lists.horde.org

hi there!

i discovered a very strange thing,while i was debugging hermes to find
out why this thing keeps on stressing me:

i copied the code from both NLS::decimalFrom/ToLocale to a test.php fuke and
with some output i saw that everything is alright. numbers with the dot
became numbers with
a colon and vice versa
but after i put some Horde::logmessages into decimalFrom/ToLocale i saw
that it wasn't working at all in NLS.php!

all i could get out was '4,00' or '4.00' despite the method was called with
'4.11' (ToLocale) or '4,11' (FromLocale)

now what could be the reason for that? i really have no idea and i really
used the
same code in my test.php file :(

best regards

	udo

ps: horde cvs, update 24.03. 12.00

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of