[i18n] Error in japanese translation

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 3 10:35:10 PST 2003

Quoting Takeshi Morishima <tm at onepost.net>:

> It seems there is a Japanese specific forum (that I am not part of it)
> at http://www.imp-jp.org/ where Japanese specific pathes are
> available, so I assume most Japanese users are using that version
> instead of the main CVS line.  This version seem to support features
> that do not work currently in the main CVS line like imap search in
> Japanese.  I haven't checked how Japanese specific pathes are applied.
> I'm hoping that someone from that forum could merge their patches
> althogher to the main CVS line for imp and turba, but if it does not
> happen anytime soon I will do something with it, or port/correct the
> translation at minimum.  Will wait for someone to speak up from the
> forum for a couple days.

Hmm. It'd be great if those folks contributed patches to us, but I don't
remember them doing so. I can't read the site, unfortunately, so I can't do
much about incorporating their work. I'd love it if those folks contributed
to the mainline release, at least the translations.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of