[i18n] Error in japanese translation

Takeshi Morishima tm at onepost.net
Thu Apr 3 08:38:52 PST 2003

In message "[i18n] Error in japanese translation"
    on 2003/04/03, Markus Boettger writes:

  > The button "send message" is translated as "sent message". She
  > told me that this is very misleading. It has to be translated as
  > shown in the picture.

Yes, that needs to be corrected.  Actually, currently the imp Japanese
translation is not really upto date, as bad as other applications.  I
updated one in horde a while ago but haven't worked on any other
applications yet (other than my own one).

It seems there is a Japanese specific forum (that I am not part of it)
at http://www.imp-jp.org/ where Japanese specific pathes are
available, so I assume most Japanese users are using that version
instead of the main CVS line.  This version seem to support features
that do not work currently in the main CVS line like imap search in
Japanese.  I haven't checked how Japanese specific pathes are applied.
I'm hoping that someone from that forum could merge their patches
althogher to the main CVS line for imp and turba, but if it does not
happen anytime soon I will do something with it, or port/correct the
translation at minimum.  Will wait for someone to speak up from the
forum for a couple days.

Regards,
Takeshi