[i18n] invalid multibyte sequence

Przemyslaw "Primo" Witek primo at npl.pl
Wed Apr 9 13:19:12 PDT 2003

> > Hi.
> > I wanted to update polish translation for IMP-cvs
> > but when I try to compile new file I recieve
> > a lot of similiar errors
> > e.g.
> > /horde/po/../imp/po/pl_PL.po: 62:30: invalid multibyte sequence
> > /horde/po/../imp/po/pl_PL.po: 77:14: invalid multibyte sequence
> > etc.
> >
> > am I doing something wrong ???
>
> This can have many reasons but we can't help if you don't provide more
> information. What method do you use to compile the po files, are sure your
> editor uses the correct charset, what gettext version do you have, etc?

To compile po files I use script from horde translation.php
(./translation.php make)
About editor... Yes I'm sure it works fine because I tried to compare my new
translation to old and they look similiar (difference is only in number of
translated
lines).
Version of my gettext is 0.11.5
And one thing. It's strange but old translations were compiled without
errors.
It seems that there's problem with new one only.
If you need any more infos mail me...
PW