[i18n] question about zh_CN on RH 7.3

Tom maca02 at atlas.cz
Sun Jun 29 07:25:06 PDT 2003

If you want to see the zh_CN in the list after the "locale -a" command, you
must have properly installed glibc.
I compiled glibc for myself and I have following zh_CNs in my list:

zh_CN
zh_CN.gb18030
zh_CN.gbk
zh_CN.utf8

after "make" is necessary to type "make localedata/install-locales" command.
So this should give you the support for your language in the glibc, but the
support in the horde project¡äs it¡äs something else ... :)