[i18n] Intermitent translations

Gennaro gennaro at snet.net
Mon Jul 7 04:31:43 PDT 2003

I have added the Arabic language to my installation, as I am sure you all know form my numerous posts on the topic.  It appears to only be translating certain things on certain screens. As an example:  Once I log in nothing appears to be in Arabic. I then go to options and the headings are in Arabic, but not the descriptions. If I leave the options and go back in nothing will be in Arabic.  The mail screens seem to never be in Arabic, the welcome screen seems to switch in and out translating only select things.

Any Suggestions

Gennaro