[i18n] Fwd: Russian localization

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jul 8 07:06:45 PDT 2003

Hi,

the Russian translations currently in CVS (stable branch) should be more or
less up-to-date, but the Ukrainian translations are really outdated.

In any case please try to contact the last translators and talk to them
about taking over their translations.

If you agreed with them or they didn't response within a reasonable time,
send your translations to the i18n@ mailing list.