[i18n] Horde IMP in Japanese

Thomas Maadie thomas at e-interwave.com
Fri Jul 25 05:31:54 PDT 2003

Thank you Jan.

My original Japanese text came back intact!
Encoding was correct too (ISO2022-JP).

I'll have to check out the current (CVS/HEAD) version of IMP.
I will ask my ISP to upgrade....or I might look for a new ISP.
Perhaps Anthony's site ( http://www.es.easynet.net/ )
might offer this?

Thank you all for your help.