[i18n] Brazilian Portuguese translation

Sérgio Góis sgois at unb.br
Mon Aug 4 09:09:25 PDT 2003

Hello,
is there a Bug in the chora system?
In the index shows... (horde tree, but it is true in the other sistems
too...) When I pull the tree via cvs, everything is fine, just the chora is
bugging me...

================ Index of horde/po ======================
  pt_BR.po
 1.3
 chuck
  12 months
  Fix a lot of makefiles, and remove references to config/horde.php

============= End of horde/po ==========================
============= Inside horde/po/pt_BR ===================
1.1.2.5 by Jan Schneider (jan)
Annotate | View | Download | Select for Diff
Sat Jun 7 15:42:39 2003 (8 weeks, 1 day ago)
Branch: RELENG_2

Changed since 1.1.2.4: +211 -61
Diffs to version 1.1.2.4 (Colored | Long | No whitespace changes)
============= Inside horde/po/pt_BR ===================
Atenciosamente,
  Sérgio Góis

 _____________________