[i18n] Brazilian Portuguese translation

Sérgio Góis sgois at unb.br
Mon Aug 4 09:11:59 PDT 2003

I am still around, please send me the diff from the cvs version...
currently working, only, in the Releng_2 of HORDE and Releng_3 of IMP (and
acessories, TURBA, KRONOLITH and MNEMO).
If I get a new machine, maybe I will start working on the head branch.

Atenciosamente,
  Sérgio Góis

 _____________________
 Sérgio Góis - sgois at unb.br