[i18n] translation.php wipes out messages ?

Ivan Noris noris at bgs.sk
Wed Sep 10 01:26:59 PDT 2003

> I compiled gettext from the sources, it is working BUT, how can I tell
> translation.php to use that gettext version instead of the other one ? I
> browsed the script without finding... (can I just make a symbolic link
> from the old gettext tools to the new ones ? seems too easy... )

If you've installed compiled gettext in e.g. /usr/local, then set your
PATH:

export PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

in your .bashrc or /etc/bashrc (if you're using BASH).

You need to relogin or source the file (". ~/.bashrc" or ".
/etc/bashrc") to update PATH. Or set it directly via cmd line.

VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.