[i18n] translation.php wipes out messages ?

Ivan Noris noris at bgs.sk
Wed Sep 10 23:55:15 PDT 2003

Well:

vix at diane /var/www/html/horde/imp/po$ grep 'Save Draft' sk_SK.po

vix at diane /var/www/html/horde/imp/po$ grep 'Save Draft' imp.pot

vix at diane /var/www/html/horde/imp/po$ grep 'Save Draft' messages.po
msgid "Save Draft"

But the "Save Draft" message can be cound in compendium in horde/po.

vix at diane /var/www/html/horde/imp/po$ grep 'Save Draft'
../../po/compendium.po
msgid "Save Draft"

As I have written yesterday, I have only used translation.php twice, so
I don't have a enough knowledge to debug this out. I'm just a little
grepping.

> gettext version: 0.12.1 OK
> PHP support in xgettext: No, trying C++ instead
>
> It seems it doesn't use the php support (I supposed I had to do
> ./configure --enable-php to compile gettext, but it didn't make (!) a
> difference).

I have the same message, using Mandrake's gettext, php etc. (MDK 9.1).

VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.