[i18n] translation doesn't work

Tomáš Macek maca02 at atlas.cz
Mon Oct 20 04:25:00 PDT 2003

Hello all,
I've just developed my own program for Horde, named Filter, that is supposed to set up user preferences for Amavis and SpamAssassin.
I based it on SAM. First I copied all the SAM direcotry to the ./horde/amavis and I configured the ./horde/config/registry.php according to the sam configuration. My problem is, that in the SAM the translation worked, but now - in my new Filter project, the translation doesn't work at all. What shall I do to make things work?

Thank you very much for help