[i18n] translation turba help.xml

horde.i18n at abismo.org horde.i18n at abismo.org
Mon Mar 29 07:13:01 PST 2004

Good Afternoon

Included  as  an   attatch  in  this  mail  is  a   translation  of  the
Turba   help   file,  based   on   the   english  RELENG_1   help   file
(turba/locate/en_US/help.xls).

I  got  in touch  with  the  current  portuguese lang  maintainer  (Nuno
Loureiro), who is  swamped with work and  gave me the green  light to go
ahead with some translations.

If  this is  not the  recomended way  to translate  help files,  I would
appreciate if  someone would point  out the correct  way, as I  found no
docs on this  subject. Hopefully I will  send in the imp help  file in a
few days and finally some updates to the pt_PT.po files (RELENG_3).

There is a small typo in the turba english help file:

### Turba: ####
Small typo in "Advanced Search" text:
    Search an address book to location information.
Should read:
    Search an address book to locate information.

best regards

No one so thoroughly appreciates the value of constructive criticism as the
one who's giving it.
		-- Hal Chadwick
---
Jose' Carlos