[i18n] Some more pt_PT translations (take 2)

Jose Carlos Pereira horde.i18n at abismo.org
Tue Mar 30 09:36:53 PST 2004

The first message was bounced as I did not zip the files.

When  trying to  follow the  mailman link  to cancel  the request,  this
message came up:

"The held message  you were referred to has already  been handled by the
list administrator."

Since I didn't receive any feedback,  I suppose that it was discarded by
the admins.

I really hope that this is not the case!
Thowing out contribs  without warning does not seem the  right way to go
about it!

Could one of the maintainers please reply and just inform me if I should
keep sending stuff, or if I shouldn't bother?

thanks

--
"Oh dear, I think you'll find reality's on the blink again."
-- Marvin The Paranoid Android