[i18n] Some more pt_PT translations (take 2)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 30 09:41:27 PST 2004

Quoting Jose Carlos Pereira <horde.i18n at abismo.org>:

> Could one of the maintainers please reply and just inform me if I should
> keep sending stuff, or if I shouldn't bother?

You should definitely keep sending stuff. It's possible that moderated
messages
would get accidentally thrown out, unfortunately - the lists get a *lot* of
spam/viruses, and it's easy to go into autopilot when running down the mailman
list to just drop them all. If that happened to you, then I apologize, but you
shouldn't take it personally or as any kind of policy.

-chuck