[i18n] Language-Settings does not work

Ivan Noris noris at bgs.sk
Wed Jun 2 00:04:07 PDT 2004

Hello,

> I use a debian woody-system, on which a installed the above packages to
> use with a apache 1.3.29 and php 4.3.4.

did you read docs/TRANSLATIONS and po/README file? Search for "Debian"
there. There is a section regarding locale on Debian. You need to
generate proper locales for your system.

If you are unable to find it there, please let me know. I have multiple
Debian installations of Horde.

Regards,

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.