[i18n] Spanish translations of horde-3.0 CVS and related modules

Manuel Perez Ayala mperaya at alcazaba.unex.es
Wed Jul 28 23:04:13 PDT 2004

You can download a spanish translation of current CVS head branch of horde and
related modules from:

http://alcazaba.unex.es/~mperaya/horde3/spanish-2004-07-29.tar.gz

as a unique tar archive or

http://alcazaba.unex.es/~mperaya/horde3/spanish-2004-07-29

for every module

It is almost complete but may require some work to refine any strings.

I've notice that there are some messages on the framework and aplications that
are not translated. I think they may be fixed soon.

I'm working now on help translation.

I've notice too that the configuration options are not translated. How must I to
do it? The options are in an xml file, no po file, not mention on
translation.php for they.

Cheers