[i18n] Fwd: Re: Translation in general

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Nov 12 11:20:19 PST 2004

This is better asked on the mailing list.

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von jancs at dv.lv -----
    Datum: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:56:42 +0200
    Von: Jancs <jancs at dv.lv>
Antwort an: Jancs <jancs at dv.lv>
 Betreff: Re: Translation in general
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Citēju Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> I'm actually preparing the first release candidates in this moment. But it
> still makes sense to provide translations for the stable modules as we
will
> continue releasing updates with bugfixes for them.

What is the mechanism of submitting the translations? I noticed, for
example,
that no one cared about help messages (at least in the latest stable). I can
translate them, at least for the 5 modules i use at the moment.

one "bug" - i can not understand why tags <i></i> are not working in the
help
screen - may be for them the DOM-XML is necessary?

Janis
***

http://horde.org/consulting/