[i18n] Updated statistics

Ivan Noris noris at bgs.sk
Tue Nov 23 01:30:32 PST 2004

Hi,

> http://dev.horde.org/~jan/i18n/ contains now an extra view on the modules of
> the (not yet existing) FRAMEWORK_3 branch, from which the new major releases
> will be created.

I have noticed this yesterday at night and was surprised. All Slovak
translations for FRAMWEWORK_3 branch have a lot of untranslated/fuzzy
messages (which is correct, I didn't maintain the cvs versions for some
time). But after running translation.php update it says there are no
changes and the .po files don't update to contain the untranslated
messages from templates.

Then I noticed that after I create compendium, it works (I can see the
fuzzy and untranslated messages in the .po files). So the
translation.php is unable to update the .po files if the compendium does
not exist. (?)

Is this correct behaviour? I guess this should be documented and I
didn't find that in README file (maybe it's documented somewhere, but I
was too tired at 01:00 am ;-)

Regards,
Ivan
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.