[i18n] Updated statistics

Ivan Noris noris at bgs.sk
Tue Nov 23 02:00:01 PST 2004

> > Then I noticed that after I create compendium, it works (I can see the
> > fuzzy and untranslated messages in the .po files). So the
> > translation.php is unable to update the .po files if the compendium does
> > not exist. (?)
>
> No, but it has less success of creating fuzzy entries. If you don't have a
> compendium, use the -n flag. Otherwise you should have seen an error
> message or at least a warning.

Yes, the warning messages were displayed, but that didn't take my
attention so much ;) as far I know the compendium file is a Good Thing
to maintain, I'm ok with it. Until that, I will use -n.

Thanks for clarification, now I can update the translations for Slovak
language.

I.

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.