[i18n] Re: Norwegian translations for Horde 3

Torbjorn Grindhaug grindhaug at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:27:04 PST 2005

Are these nb_NO translations to the latest Horde-modules? When running:
./translation.php merge -l nb_NO -m horde
against HEAD, I get:

merged 284, fuzzied 724, missing 967, obsolete 61.

I've already translated (and submitted the translations to this
mailinglist earlier) imp (HEAD) and kronolith (HEAD), and I'm
currently working on the main horde-module (also HEAD).
The most recent translations can be found at http://www.grindhaug.com.

If someone on this list are maintaining the nb_NO-translations, please
tell me. I don't have to translate something that's already translated
:)

Torbjørn Grindhaug