[i18n] Re: Norwegian translations for Horde 3

Kristian Barek horde at ndn.no
Tue Mar 22 04:56:04 PST 2005

> Zitat von Kristian Barek <horde at ndn.no>:

>>> What about the translators that are mentioned in the PO file headers,
>>> e.g. Torstein S. Hansen and Andreas Gunleikskaas for IMP?
>>
>> These are from the original version of the file, ie. from the original
>> translations. I haven't updated these fields as I didn't know where
>> to put the
>> new names.
>
> Weird, they never appeared in our translations. Maybe this was a local
> translation that never was submitted back?
>
> Anyway, I'm going to commit the translations right now, thanks.

According to the translators, they googled for updated translations, and found
some files that they used. They didn't recall where (the translations
were done
in January), but I found some references in the following post from from
Gunleikskaas about Kronolith translations:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/i18n/Week-of-Mon-20030421/000755.html

--
Kristian Barek
Norsk Distriktsnett AS