[i18n] Re: International chars in emails?

Carl Boberg carl at blackside.org
Thu Mar 24 13:09:35 PST 2005

Wait,
I dont get this? Looking at the emails from yahoo for example they have
do have charset us-ascii defined in them...but contain non us-ascii
chars (since it is written in swedish).

Are you saying that I can somehow force theese emails to another
charset, say ISO-8859-1? If so, how?

Or have I misunderstood you completely :-)

/Carl