[i18n] Need help to translate Horde Framework into a nother language

SteveB steeeeeveee at gmx.net
Tue Apr 12 13:57:53 PDT 2005

Hi list,

I see here http://dev.horde.org/~jan/i18n/index.php?branch=RELENG&sort=lang#sr_YU that some one started to translate IMP into serbian.

I am currently hosting a serbian Linux User group on my server and they are willing to translate the complete Horde Framework into the serbian language (mainly they want to translate it, because I am using Horder CVS and they want their user base to be able to use Horde in serbian). They would translate the whole framework into serbian cyrillic and serbian latin. But they don't know how to process with the translation. Is there anyone who can quickly point out what to do in order to be able to translate the current HEAD of Horde?

What about the already made progress in HORDE IMP? Can this translation be reused? And what about future addition to the HORDE Framework? How is this kind of work handled in the Horde development process? Do they get a notification when they need to translate more text?

Any help would be much apprechiated.

Kind Regards from Switzerland

SteveB