[i18n] Correcting Menu elements direction and sorting of them in RTL

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 19 02:59:50 PDT 2005

Zitat von persian-horde at metanetworking.com:

> There is a patch in attachment that fix ‘Menu Elements’ direction and
> sorting of them, in rtl for horde/imp/turba/sork  Head.

Why would this be necessary? The menu elements are already right
aligned and sorted from right to left if you choose the RTL theme.

> We improved rtl theme for horde. (new theme is in attachments)

This is not based on the latest version of this file. *Always* update
before submitting patches, and *always* send patches, not complete
files.

Also, did you try if setting the direction to rtl globally for the body
tag works in the theme file? In this case we wouldn't need to set the
direction in every application's common-header.inc.

http://horde.org/consulting/