[i18n] Correcting Menu elements direction and sorting of

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Thu May 19 06:22:14 PDT 2005

Hello Jan

>> There is a patch in attachment that fix ‘Menu Elements’ direction
>> and sorting of them, in rtl for horde/imp/turba/sork  Head.
>
> Why would this be necessary? The menu elements are already right
> aligned and sorted from right to left if you choose the RTL theme.

No, it is not correct,
We test this case many times on IE and Mozilla. Without these changes you
can not have correct direction and correct sorting for Menu elements in
every page and in any browsers. for example without these changes you have
correct view for IMP in IE browser but you don't have correct view in
Mozilla, or  sometimes Menu looks well but if you have contrast on it you
find that a element is mising !.

all of these changes have direct effect on each other and with total of
them you have correct view in RTL.

>> We improved rtl theme for horde. (New theme is in attachments)
>
> This is not based on the latest version of this file. *Always* update
> before submitting patches, and *always* send patches, not complete
> files.

Excuse us and there is a patch in attachments for new rtl theme in horde.
some of elements in our previous rtl theme don't have good effect on
new changes and we delete them.

> Also, did you try if setting the direction to rtl globally for the body
>  tag works in the theme file? In this case we wouldn't need to set the
> direction in every application's common-header.inc.
>
> Jan.

We will try on it.

With Thanks and Regards
Persian-Horde