[i18n] About folders name problem

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Sun Jun 12 00:31:28 PDT 2005

Hello Jan

In 3 week ago we send a patch for correcting folders name direction in rtl
but you send us some information about it (your information and our answer
are here)

>>>Why? They can be in any language.
>>>Jan.

>>Why when we want to create a folder with persian name or change a folder
>>name to persian , we receive "Invalid mailbox name" Error message. ?

>No idea, works fine here. All folder names are stored in UTF7-IMAP on
>the IMAP server anyway.
>Jan

We checked this problem more for correcting it but there wasn't any good
result.
We know that changes in previous patch have not any bad effect on folder
names view (in every language) and also it will correct folder names
problem in a rtl language (with these changes folders name can be in
english or in other language too in a rtl language).

Previous patch is in attchment.

With Thanks
Persian-Horde