[i18n] IMP login page problem

persian-horde@metanetworking.com persian-horde at metanetworking.com
Sat Jun 11 23:59:17 PDT 2005

Hello Jan, Chuck

Last week we send a patch for loading rtl theme in login page of imp
automaticly,But you didn't answer to us.

Now we have a request: if previous patch is unacceptable, please change
common-header.inc file of imp to previous edition. (in previous edition of
this file direction information add to body tag of imp login page
correctly)
Please have a more notice to this problem, because login page of imp is
very ugly for users with a rtl language.

The patch for changing common-header.inc file to previous edition is in
attachment.

With Thanks
Persian-Horde