[i18n] imp/turba/ingo language issues

Fábio Gomes flgomes at fazenda.sp.gov.br
Thu Jun 30 14:06:29 PDT 2005

Em Qui 30 Jun 2005 17:51, amy.rich em tufts.edu escreveu:
> flgomes> 	Have you recompiled the .po files? Just try:
>
> They're clearly working, since my PHP script translates them.  However,
> just to make sure, I recompiled the imp de_DE.mo with:
>
> msgfmt -v -o ../locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/imp.mo de_DE.po
>
> logged out, stopped apache, restarted apache, and it had no effect.

Why didn't use the commands I said before? You must use the translation.php
script. It will create a compendium file used for horde.
I'm using the same S.O. as you + GNU gettext. Everything is working fine, so
far.

Good *luck*
Fábio Gomes                                <flgomes em fazenda.sp.gov.br>
Personal Public Key at:                       http://www.keyserver.net