[i18n] pt_PT updated translations

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jan 21 04:40:02 PST 2006

Zitat von Alex <aferreira at gaiajoy.com>:

> Hi
>
> I've made updated translations for pt_PT against Horde 3.0.9, IMP H3
> (4.0.4), Turba H3 (2.0.5), Ingo H3 (1.0.2), Kronolith H3 (2.0.6), Nag H3
> (2.0.4) and Gollem H3 (1.0.1),  attached for future package inclusion.
> I've eliminated all the fuzzy lines and untranslated ones, leaving only the
> translation.php command line help untranslated.
> Bearing this in mind, is there any valid reason for not getting translated
> the "problem", "help" and "options" icons in the menubar in the modules and
> some other messages (last login, etc)?
> (Yes, I've restarted apache, I do not have old messages cached in the
> system).

This is great, but unfortunately there won't be any versions released
from this developement branch anymore. We are currently working on
Horde 3.1 etc. Some Portuguese translations even haven been updated
there, so I suggest that you get the modules from CVS (FRAMEWORK_3
branch), look what's there, talk to the last translators, and merge
you translations with the new ones.

http://horde.org/consulting/