[i18n] pt_PT updated translations

Alex aferreira at gaiajoy.com
Mon Jan 23 01:34:03 PST 2006

Ok, it shouldn't be very hard as the major work has been done. I'll just
have to merge this with 3.1.
Anyway I'd like to wait bit longer for horde 3.1 final before working on
3.1x.
This however doesn't anwser my question.Could it be that the situations
reported below, are incorrectly tagged in the source code?

Thx,
Alex