[i18n] "New Message" button not translatable

Thiago Vinhas thiago at vinhas.org
Tue Feb 14 04:33:58 PST 2006

   Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> escreveu:

> Zitat von Thiago Vinhas <thiago at vinhas.org>:
>
>>     I'm using the latest RC's for Horde and IMP.
>>
>>     The "New Message" button on IMP, that opens the compose window,
is
>> in english, and is not translated in any other language then that.
>> tried with portuguese, spanish, etc, and it always looks "New
>> Message".
>
> Works perfectly here.
>
> Jan.

   Probably because you're using Deutsch. I've tested with portuguese,
spanish, italian, french, russian, japanese, chinese (simplified) and
deutsch. Actually, the only language where I could see the "New
Message" button translated, was Deutsch.

   Maybe the string has changed in this new version? I could translate
the portuguese version, but I need to know the string..

   Thiago