[i18n] WG: Re: "New Message" button not translatable

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 14 05:48:06 PST 2006

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von thiago at vinhas.org -----
      Datum: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:13:34 -0200
        Von: Thiago Vinhas <thiago at vinhas.org>
    Betreff: Re: [i18n] "New Message" button not translatable
         An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

    Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> escreveu:

> Zitat von Thiago Vinhas <thiago at vinhas.org>:
>
>>     I'm using the latest RC's for Horde and IMP.
>>
>>     The "New Message" button on IMP, that opens the compose window,
is
>> in english, and is not translated in any other language then that.
>> tried with portuguese, spanish, etc, and it always looks "New
>> Message".
>
> Works perfectly here.

Probably because you're using Deutsch. I've tested with portuguese,
spanish, italian, french, russian, japanese, chinese (simplified) and
deutsch. Actually, the only language where I could see the "New
Message" button translated, was Deutsch.

    Maybe the string has changed in this new version? I could translate
the portuguese version, but I need to know the string..

    Regards,
Thiago

http://horde.org/consulting/