[i18n] Question about using Horde for Japanese webmail

Hiromi Kimura hiromi at tac.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Dec 27 03:51:08 PST 2006

From: Doug Lerner <doug ¡÷ lerner.net>
> I recently signed up with a hosting provider and they offer Horde as
> their webmail solution.
>
> I am having difficulty getting Japanese email to work completely
> though and would like some advice.
>
> What I have discovered so far helps me to 75% success:

There are some japanese-specific problems on webmail.
I'm making patches for Horde/IMP in my spare time.
 http://www.tac.tsukuba.ac.jp/~hiromi/index.php?Patch%2FIMP4
Please tell the Horde administrator about your problem and this URL.

-=-=-=-=-
Hiromi Kimura, Tandem Accelerator Complex, University of Tsukuba, JAPAN
PGP Fingerprint16 = 2A 27 2E 46 9E 75 4E 3D  E3 FD 5A DC 2A AA 3A 2E