[i18n] Horde3.1.4-zh_CN completed

Anna Chen annachen2008 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Aug 28 03:36:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

  This is Anna Chen from China.

  When I use Horde, I found English-Chinese mixed together in Horde interface for Chinese locale, and also some mistranslation in Chinese locale. So I decide to make a better version. The attached ZIP file contains translated strings for Horde 3.1.4 zh_CN. Please check whether these modules are ok, as well as the format. If it is ok, I will make the zh_TW version for Horde 3.1.4 a little bit later.

  If you have any questions, please contact me. I look forward for your reply.

  Best regards,

  Anna Chen

雅虎邮箱,以安全著称,是值得信赖的邮箱专家!