[i18n] Horde3.1.4-zh_CN completed

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 28 15:22:12 UTC 2007

Thanks a lot, this time the translation came through.

Zitat von Anna Chen <annachen2008 at yahoo.com.cn>:

> Hi,
>
>   This is Anna Chen from China.
>
>   When I use Horde, I found English-Chinese mixed together in Horde
> interface for Chinese locale, and also some mistranslation in
> Chinese locale. So I decide to make a better version. The attached
> ZIP file contains translated strings for Horde 3.1.4 zh_CN. Please
> check whether these modules are ok, as well as the format. If it is
> ok, I will make the zh_TW version for Horde 3.1.4 a little bit later.

The zh_TW are still well maintained and currently don't need a new
translator. If you have suggestions regarding this translation, please
talk to the current translator.

>   If you have any questions, please contact me. I look forward for
> your reply.

It would be great if you could provide updates for the current ALPHA
releases too, otherwise most of your will get lost, since we probably
will have at most one further release with the version you submitted
your updates for. I had to remove one translation "Armenia
(ARMSCII-8)" because it produced a gettext error during compilation
that I wasn't able to fix.

Also, in the future, please update the po file header, e.g. set
yourself in the Last-Translator: header; leave the original copyright
header intact; only send the po files, the mo files will be generated
locally; send your translations as a link.

Thanks, Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/