[i18n] Translation help

Joseph Yee jyee at ca.afilias.info
Mon Nov 26 22:32:44 UTC 2007

Greeting,

I'm trying to compile a brand new translation, Horde and IMP, in Tamil
(UTF-8); however I don't every words translated.  I looked and checked
perquisites, and upgrade/install all necessary PEAR packages.

Following the README at /horde/po, with horde's and imp's ta_SG.po in place:

I do specify the locale and module, instead of just init, make (because
I have no translation for any other module), is it not right?

php translation.php make -l ta_SG -m horde -n
php translation.php make -l ta_SG -m imp -n

I have the compiled mo files created and found in the module's locale
directory, but all I got is English ONLY wording.

Appreciate for any advice.

Regards
Joseph