[i18n] Directories problem

Arminas g.arminas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:05:04 UTC 2008

Hy everyone,

I'm asking for help, cause i want able to find any solution to my
problem on net. So here is my problem:

i have my database with its own structure of directories, so in my
home dir is INBOX and directory MAIL. In that directory MAIL i would
like to save all 'sent-mail', 'saved-messages', 'trash' and any other
user's directorys/files. But if I remove all dir's (except INBOX) in
my home dir. There is only INBOX and empty MAIL directories left. So
if i delete any e-mail, it automatically creates "trash" directory in
my home dir, but not in "MAIL/" dir. So how can I solve such problem?

Regards,

Arminas Grigalius