[i18n] Right use of translation.php

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Tue Jun 17 13:04:29 UTC 2008

Excuse me Jan,

The mention to dbg.so was only to help you to identify what I´m doing wrong.
This is only a warning message like many other in error.log. We are not
interested in using dbg.so, and therefore it isn´t installed (I could not
find where it is invoked).

My question was only to know if the steps that I´m executing are sufficient.
Is the last step the the "make"?

I would like to help with the pt_BR translation for the new Horde version
because many strings/messages are not translated.

Thanks.