[i18n] Message not being translated

M. Rodrigo Monteiro falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
Wed Aug 6 13:51:11 UTC 2008

2008/8/6 M. Rodrigo Monteiro <falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net>:
> 2008/8/5 Luis Felipe Marzagao/Andamentos <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:
>> Yes, they don´t update because they were created when the name was still in
>> english. In order for them to update, rename the folders (Trash, Sent etc)
>> and let the program create new ones (now in pt_BR) and then move all the
>> messages from the previous folders into the new ones.
>>

> I can't let Horde create new ones, because it's for 1k users, and they
> use Thunderbird as well.
> Now, when I log in Horde in en_US, the folders looks like they are
> fine (all with the icons and in the Options they appears). But if I
> log in pt_BR, they don't (even in the Options).
> What should I do?

For testing, I create a new user with no folders (Sent, Trash and Spam).
When Horde created those folders, don't create with the name in the
horde/imp/prefs.php (as above). Horde created translating the folders
name (Itens Enviados, Lixeira and Spam).
What I want that Horde to do is to create the folder with the original
name (in English), and display them in portuguese. Is that possible?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro
falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
Linux User # 403730