[i18n] Horde4 messages

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Fri Jun 3 09:18:25 UTC 2011

Citējot Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>> I have impression that some strings are pulled from horde's.mo to
>> applications - other way i have no explanation why in fully
>> translated turba shows up something like:
>>
>> Address book of Jānis
>
> I don't follow your logic. What does the one thing have to do with the other?

my logic is simple - i see some part of messages intervening and I
wonder why -

-why i see in fully translated turba non translated messages? (i know
the answer - it comes from horde's untranslated part while the
translated msg already exists in lv/turba.po//mo)

I do not understand the reason behind duplicate messages and i am
starting not to understand the hierarchy of msg/translations - which
one to turn the attention to at first  to horde.po or app's.po? Can't
one have translated app.po and left horde.po untouched?

Janis