[i18n] Horde4 messages

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Thu Jun 9 07:46:26 UTC 2011

Hi!

soem times I receive such error messages:
/home/htdocs/horde4/lib/../locale/lv/LC_MESSAGES/horde.po:9650: format
specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' for argument 1 are not the same

/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

While the reason of the error message is clear - is there any chance
how to locate the problematic message? The line number in error
message points to absolutely innocent one.

I had such problems before and hunted them down manually, but horde.po
is such behemoth that such solution it is almost impossible.

Janis