[i18n] untranslated strings

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Thu Jul 14 07:11:45 UTC 2011

Citējot Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>>> "Log  out"  and  "Problem" is included at least here. "Preferences" is
>>> included   in   one  of  the  framework  packages  (I  think  it's  in
>>> Horde_Core).
>>>
>> I do not know - having fully translated and updated latest horde
>> webamail I still have "Preferences", "Problem" and "Log out"
>
> What makes you think it's fully translated?
>
> http://dev.horde.org/i18n/index.php?branch=Git%20master&sort=lang#lv

my confidence in full translation arises form the use of

horde-translate compendium -l lv
horde-translate update -l lv
use of poedit where necessary and
horde make -l lv

on the latest stable packages as I am the one currently providing
translations for Latvian language. Yes, the latest updates are not
submitted yet dues to the slow translation of IMP's help file.

latest updated translation with partially translated imp's help can be
found here:
http://dict.dv.lv/download/horde/horde4-2011-07-14.tar.bz2