[i18n] untranslated strings

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Nov 18 09:40:14 UTC 2011

Zitat von J?nis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:

> Hi!
> looking at
>
> http://dev.horde.org/i18n/index.php?branch=Git%20master&sort=lang#lv
>
> I got a question - what i18n leaders think about introduction of,
> for example, pootle for internationalization needs?

Sounds like a good idea. I haven't heard of it before but it looks
really nice. I intended to use Launchpad's Rosetta at some point but
after years they still aren't able to parse our locale/ directory
structure. There also was some Horde module called Babel for that
purpose, but that never got off either and has abandoned since then.

http://horde.org/consulting/